Saturday, January 1, 2011

Anyone who gave you confidence,you owe them a lot..


 Not afraid anymore

The decision that I made to join BeST programme was a great decision. Due to this great decision, I am now feeling that I am a great person. I owe a lot to all the trainers who gave me self-confidence from all the session that they organized and managed very well.

Without the confidence, I believe that I would not able to do many things which need a lot of courage and at the same time need high confidence or otherwise I am no one.

I can say that from the first interesting module which is the communication module, BeST programme deserve to be rewarded and also the trainers who are successfully turn me into a better person.

I am eager to carry on this programme with second module because I want to be better and better.  I expected to gain more skills, more information, and perhaps more confidence in the next module.

I will owe more to BeST programme, however I will pay back later with my success and victory in my career. With God will.

No comments:

Post a Comment