Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Communication Module had changed me a lot.

Everyday we are communicate

All the topic that taught in the communication module were really help to change me to be a better person. Communication skills, negotiation skills, presentation skills, public speaking skills, meeting session, wonderful resume writing skills are the skills that I learned from this communication module.

Why I said that I'm changed due to this module?Ya,this module actually help me to build up my self-confidence to talk in front of many people, to communicate with people who I never talk to them before, to manage a negotiation in order to have a better deal, to conduct an effective and efficient meeting and so on.

The most important benefit that I gained from this module is, BE CONFIDENT in whatever thing that I do, learned how to manage and control nervousness when talking in front of many people, BE CREATIVE when having a communication because there is POWER of WORDS. YOU ARE what YOU SAY.


28 Disember 2010

This day is the final day of the communication module.

 
During that day, we had a presentation where we need to apply all those skills while presenting our group business proposal which entitled Artificial Petroleum. Our group chosed this product because as far as the world concern, we are now running out of the non-renewable resoursces which is petroleum.Therefore, due to that we have to help this world to keep the sustainability of that resources.

Our artificial petroleum was named AgPET-PM which is represented our product which produce from agriculture waste as the raw material. Moreover, we strongly support the GO Green Campaign which launched by the government because as we produce the artificial petroleum at the same time we clean up the environment from the waste.

That is the power of communication skills where I can say that  my group and I  managed to deliver our message regarding our product with beautiful presentation.AWESOME!!


No comments:

Post a Comment