Monday, December 6, 2010

How to Reach An Audience Through Blogging

Blogging.

It is not a new stuff for the people who live in this Y-generation time. Besides than Facebook, Twitter, blogging is one of the famous social website that being a medium to pen-down our ideas,thought,opinion,personal emotion and so on.In fact, through blogging as well, we can have a lot of friends.

How to reach an audience through  blog??

In my opinion, when I first started create my first blog, I wonder who are going to read my blog, to leave their comments for whatever I posted. So, I make up my mind to come out with an interesting and catchy blog title.However, I like??, is it catchy enough?For me, YES!! You never know if you dont't try, rite?So,with a catchy blog title you can influence the audience to explore more what is in your blog. Once they read your blog, the number of your visitor will also increase, so from that you can measure how much reachable your blog is..

Is it enough??

A big NO guys. because why, without a good content, we cannot reach the audience. From my point of view, write down about a specific topic which can reach certain group of audience. For example,wrote about hobbies. Different person might have same hobby with us.So, from that topic itself, we can reach the audience who have same experience, thoughts, idea about the hobby.The more interesting specific topic you wrote, the more you can reach the audience.

Full of information..

Why poeple surfing internet?To find information other than socializing. The purpose of writing is to get people read and gain some information from what they read. Therefore, a blog must be like an ocean of information. Thus, while giving our opinion, we also educate people from what we wrote. For instance, wrote about the latest disease which spread all over the world and might wipe-off the world population. If we can wrote about this topic with full of usefull information that not all people know about it, we can reach the audience easily and effectively.

Most preferable blog..

When designing and customizing our blog, we must to ensure that it is interesting and attracting. It is normal that people will attracted to the beautiful, interesting and attracting things. Hence, it same goes to our objective in creating our blog. Try to come up with new things and from time to time for your blog.Furthermore, try to promote our blog effectively. How?In my opinion, use other social website such as Facebook, Twitter, Myspace and so on to link our blog. For sure we already have our friend lists who will be the reader as well as the follower to our blog.

Am I managed to reach the audience through my blog?

I hope so because I try to implement whatever I wrote at the above.

P/s: From now on, my hobby is writing...







No comments:

Post a Comment