Friday, December 3, 2010

New Phase

It almost 2 decades I live in this wonderful world..A lot of interesting and exciting moment that I gone through before this.Ya, I'm very sure all of us have gone through this also

WHAT IS THE NEW PHASE??...Get married??? A big NO actually guys..The new phase is....WORKING PHASE..Don't you think it is an interesting phase?I think so but I have to experienced it first, then only I can say something about that.

WORKING = MONEY

CORRECT EQUATION??

At first rite, this is my first thought of working phase. however, I feel like I want to change it a little bit....


WORKING = MONEY + EXPERIENCE




WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENCE


Two roads diverged in a wood, and I... I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference..(Robert Frost)

I will share what are the difference in me in the next post....




No comments:

Post a Comment