Monday, December 13, 2010

Time to brainstorming!!!

Business proposal...

Being a successful businesswoman is my future plan within 10 years from now. It is awesome rite,  if I can have my own company, sign my own pay cheque , drive a luxury car and so on. What such a wonderful dream..

In today's class...

We have to come up with our own business proposal to compete for RM30 million grant from The National Biotechnology Foundation. Is that hard to do?NO guys because I have combination of 8 great grey matter in my group. They are very excited to come out with our nobel product. We decided to produce ARTIFICIAL PETROLEUM from organic waste.

It is a terrific idea from us.Is that so?YES..we believe it will be the new discovery in Malaysia. From now on, we all have to work hard to make it real and win the RM30million grant. Go PECAH MENTAL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment