Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Public Speaking Mode...

Do you like to talk? I like to talk but not rubbish talk.Is it important for us to talk?People always say that, You may lost if you are not ask..Ya, it shows how important for us to talk. If you not talk, you will got nothing and in fact, you may lost.

So, starting from today, start to initiate a conversation with people around us. You got nothing to loose even you may have such new knowledge and even more, new friends.

Today's class is about Public speaking.The trainers are Mr. Hisham and Ms. Hanani.It was an interesting topic and very usefull for me.I used to participated in Public speaking competition when I was in primary school.I won for the runner up. It was a great moment and memorable for me because from that event, I got a lot of experience, I developed myself in speaking, in English and many skills.

You never know whether you can do it or not before you try to do it. I never dream to talk in front of many people at the early age and talk in foreign language which is English because at that point of time not many people can speak and understand English. What I done was, always practise with my English teacher, named Ms Sarah Tan Abdullah and at home, with my lovely daddy.

So, in this BeSt Programme, I will get extra skills and knowledge to sharpen my skills in Public Speaking. I really enjoyed in this session. I hope I will be a good public speaker after this 3 months training..InsyaAllah..



No comments:

Post a Comment