Monday, December 6, 2010

I think I'm different..do I?

Hye guys...

Am i look different from others? Do I got extra legs to make me walk faster? Do you see the third eye of mine in order to sharpen my view?..Oh NO!!!I don't want to be a different person with that kind of appearance..It is weird right?...

So...how to looks different from others?

What is your first impression when you all look at me at first? Am I look arrogance?Am I look unfriendly?..Yes guys,I heard about this people opinion when they first time look at me at anywhere places that I used to be there.

I don't have a lot of friends due to this physical appearance..I'm bad rite?However, at that point of time, I don't even care about what people say about me.

Once a upon a time....huhuhuhu...like I want to tell you a fairy tale rite...

I thought deeply about this.I should change myself...Ya,I MUST change myself..How to change it????

1. SMILE
2. SMILE
3.SMILE
Why SMILE??What is the importance of smile?

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, A SMILE, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”

Leo F. Buscaglia quotes (American guru, tireless advocate of the power of love, 1924-1998)

"A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks"
Charles Gordy
 
"If you smile at someone, they might smile back"
Author Unknown
 
Miracle happened to me..due to the simple changes of me..the outcome was very impressive. More people know me,smile at me, be friend with me...AWESOME!!!!

That was a story about me that make me different right now...





To be continued....








No comments:

Post a Comment